Dhunay Corporation Ltd
Feedback and Complaints Policy and Procedure
The Dhunay Corporation Ltd is committed to providing an excellent service. Part of our vision at Dhunay Corporation Ltd is:
- Outcome: Successful – By focusing on performance, trust and respect, we will win business to sustain and grow. We will provide exemplary customer service, listening to customer needs and continuously improve the customer
The procedure below outlines how all our customers can help us improve our service.
We are interested to know what you think of our service. If you think we do some things particularly well or there are areas where we could do better, we would like to hear from you.
If you have any suggestions or comments relating to the service that we provide, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a feedback form, available from any member of staff, and return it to an Dhunay Corporation Ltd office or member of staff, alternatively this can be posted to our head office (address at bottom). If you would like us to acknowledge receipt, please provide your contact details.
If there is an occasion when you are not satisfied with our service and you wish to make a formal complaint, please follow this procedure:
- In the first instance please raise the complaint with the person you have contact with at Dhunay Corporation Ltd. If you are unhappy with the response, please ask to speak to their Manager. Of course if due to the nature of the complaint, you may prefer in the first instance to speak with the
- If you are not satisfied with this response, please complete a Complaint Form, which is available from any member of Dhunay Corporation Ltd’s Staff or our offices
You can submit your complaint to the Manager whom you dealt with previously. You should keep a copy for your own records. If you are unable to put your complaint in writing, please call us on 03330220426 and ask to book a meeting with the relevant Manager so that you can discuss your complaint in sufficient detail.
You will receive an acknowledgement letter within three working days of us receiving your complaint and the relevant Manager will write with a detailed response including suggestions to resolve the matter, within 14 calendar days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
If we have not heard anything from you within a calendar month of sending the detailed response letter, we will consider the matter to be closed.
- If you feel your complaint has not been resolved, please re-send your complaint to the Quality Manager at our Head Office address (below) within 21 days. The complaint will be passed to the Director for
1 Boston Road
You can also send your complaint by email to email@example.com
If you are unable to put your complaint in writing, please telephone the Quality Manager, on 03330220426 who will make a record all the details and deal with your complaint as follows:
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint within three working days of us receiving
- We will investigate your complaint fully and will send a detailed written reply, including suggestions to resolve the matter, within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement
Should we have to change any of the timescales we will write to you to explain why and what the amended timescales will be.
If your complaint relates to one of our Partners please complete the complaints form and send it to the Director at the address above, who will follow the above procedure in consultation with the Partner.
If the apprentice is dissatisfied with either the processing of the complaint or the response received regarding any aspect of Dhunay Corporations apprenticeship provision, they have the right to escalate the complaint to the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).
Complaints, concerns or enquiries can be escalated to the ESFA using the following contact details:
0800 015 0400 or 0247 682 6482 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you remain unhappy after following our own internal complaints procedure and your complaint refers to services you have received relating to your course and achieving your qualification then please contact the Awarding Organisation directly.
Should you address your complaint to the awarding organisation and remain unhappy with the outcome you may then raise your complaint to the relevant qualification regulator.
Qualification Regulators’ Contact Details
Telephone 0300 303 3344
This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis or in line with changes to our complaints procedure.